The majority of my clients are mid to large-size businesses with subsidiaries or sales offices around the world. Many employees at these companies speak English fluently as a second language, but they often tell me that writing in English is still a challenge.
That’s why I developed an intensive workshop for professionals who want to improve their business writing skills in English. I explain the basics of communication theory and then we do hands-on learning with everyday writing activities, such as emails. I ask participants to bring examples of specific writing problems that we can work on together.
The workshop is two days and can be customized for your specific needs:
- How to write clear and professional digital communication (emails, tweets, Linkedin updates and group postings, text for internet or intranet sites…)
- Small groups (4-6 persons), friendly and personalized help
- Individual lessons are also available
- The workshop can be held at your company or conducted online
- If you are in a French company, le droit individuel à la formation (DIF) is accepted.
Please contact me for pricing and a workshop overview (PDF). Here are some points from the learning module on crafting the perfect email. To stop the slideshow, scroll over the bottom of a slide to activate the pause button.